[dba-Tech] How fast is Atom processor?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 02:56:20 CST 2009

Hello Gustav,

Yes, it is very small, and not just that, it is also running Linux, which
adds a little interest to the household computers, and it is white, which
also adds some interest for the ladies here.

The kids love it, and it just lays around the house, like a calculator would
lay around, this is what I like about it, and I paid €100 for it, which is
also a great price, if we spill coffee into it, no problem.

I do not have a 10" screen here, but I would prefer to read a technical
journal or even read up on the website of linqpad, rather than attempt to
develop on a small machine.

let us know what you decide on and how you get on.

Of Course, virtual PC-ing into another machine is a really great hybrid
option, where you get the best of most of your hardware platform,

Thanks

Mark