[dba-Tech] OT: Thin SQL Client for Linux

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 8 10:36:36 CST 2009

Hi Max:

I am not quite sure what you are asking for but the fastest and smallest
full implementation of a Linux SQL would be SQLite. I have not used it
myself but friends highly recommend it. It can be and is even embedded on
chips. Note: There are dozens of SQL databases that run on Linux in fact the
only major SQL DB that does not run on Linux/Unix is MS SQL.