[dba-Tech] Noise canceling headphones

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 18 10:43:18 CST 2009

Hi Rocky,

I bought a pair of JBuds J2 Premium Noise Isolating earplugs.  Notice 'noise
isolating' instead of 'noise cancelling'.  They don't actively cancel any
noise, but the soft insert does a good job of quieting the outside noise.

The sound quality on these is really impressive.  The ear plug is about 1/2"
long, which provides room for a sound 'chamber', which produces really good
bass for such a small device.  These are the best ear plugs I've ever
listened to!

They cost about $14 on Amazon, and come in a variety of colors.

Good Luck!
Dan