[dba-Tech] From body of email to a spreadsheet

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Dec 26 15:33:20 CST 2009

Hi again Susan,

So, please tell me a little more about what needs doing - what sort of
stuff is being sent to you via email that you need to organize in an
Excel workbook?  You mentioned lists - lists of what and in what sort of
format do these lists generally arrive?  Are there any patterns to
them?  Could the users be convinced to plug them into a plain text
document in the right order?  Do you have any way to control the user
input?  Push some more info my way and I'll put my brain back to work on
this.