[dba-Tech] Convert Word docs to pdf

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Dec 29 10:52:59 CST 2009

Hi Susan,

I saw that others have already recommended CutePDF and PrimoPDF.  PDF995
is another good freebie.  My scanner software upgrade gave me
ScanSoftPDFCreate! which is also good - I think it came as part of my
OmniPage upgrade.  I haven't explored this, yet, but I think the
OmniPage will let me edit a PDF file.

I've recently run across a free graphics program, Inkscape, that will
open and edit PDF files.

Hope this helps,