[dba-Tech] Free security tools

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Feb 19 08:53:55 CST 2009

I'm using Sygate Personal Firewall but have heard Sunbelt (Kerio)
recommended here as well.

I've also got Secunia loaded which is supposed to keep your installed
software up to date with the latest releases.

Between Avast, AVG, and Antivir - how can a user know which one is best?

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com