[dba-Tech] Free security tools

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Feb 19 09:31:36 CST 2009

Ooh, Ooh, MalwareBytes.  Excellent.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com
www.bchacc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Susan Harkins
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:20 AM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Free security tools

Okay guys -- this is such a great idea that I've already sold an editor on
the article for March -- can't pay anyone, but if you'd like to participate,
let me know -- I think the discussion should remain on list and I'll just
glean the information and get back to you later to see if you want to be
mentioned and add comments. If you want to go ahead and send me a list with
your recommendations now, that's fine too -- but do so privately so no one
fusses at you!

ssharkins at gmail.com

Susan H.