[dba-Tech] Windows 7

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 19 11:13:56 CST 2009

I have had a cursory look at Windows 7 and it is definitely a more mature
product than Vista. The struggles with Vista are legendary and I think
amongst the crowd I work with and support, bypassing Vista is the
assumption.

As posted earlier, the problems with the high-end ASUS mother-boards and
Vista is a final straw. The cause of the problem may be that of the ASUS
BIOS but only Vista, of all the OSs, has this incompatibility issue.