[dba-Tech] Automate IP lookup

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Fri Feb 27 04:03:15 CST 2009

Hi all

I have an exported list of computers, and I'd like to know if there's a way to automagically get the IP addresses for them all, without resorting to pinging, or looking them up in DNS. The reason I ask is because there's 322 of them, and it'd take all day otherwise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Jon Tydda MCP
IT Support Analyst

Lonza Biologics PLC
228 Bath Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL1 4DX
UK

Registered Number: 2742471

Tel:  +44 (0) 1753 777077
Fax: +44 (0) 1753 777001
mailto:jon.tydda at lonza.com
http://www.lonza.com

This communication and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged information the use of which by other persons or entities than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your system.