[dba-Tech] Automate IP lookup

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Feb 27 15:05:21 CST 2009

Do you mean you want to know the IP addresses of machines which may not currently be
on-line?

If you are using  DHCP, then these "out of date" IP addresses are meaningless. If you are
using static IP addresses, you need to look at the spreadsheet that your network
administrator updates every time a machine is configured :-)