[dba-Tech] Rails Etc.

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:46:39 CST 2009

Arthur,

I'm curious about RoR, not infatuated.  I've read paeans (or is it
peaens?) to it in a book I've got on Prototype and Script.aculo.us.

I downloaded and installed the Ruby Installer for Windows (ver. 1.8.6)
back in Sept. of '07...but I've done zilch with it.  Too many other
things to brush up on .

So, any sample sites to which you want to direct us?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI