[dba-Tech] A couple of questions about gmail

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:34:06 CST 2009

I've looked through the docs, in an admittedly cursory way, but I haven't
found what I want. Maybe someone can help.

I've been using gmail for a couple of years or so, and a lot of my
sends/receives concern project development -- and hence, the really old zip
attachments are way irrelevant, so I would like to create some sort of
filter that spans pages. I cannot figure out how to do this. I want to say
something "show me the list of messages containing a zip file that are > six
months old -- and then tag them all and nuke them all.

Any gmail users here that know how to accomplish this?

TIA,
Arthur