[dba-Tech] A another Windows attack

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 4 11:39:41 CDT 2009

It seems that Windows is being attacked for its inability to keep up with
crucial time-sensitive performance:
http://blogs.computerworld.com/london_stock_exchange_to_abandon_failed_windo
ws_platform

Whether this is just a cynical attack by a Windows hater or caused by a bad
installation and configuration or just bad programming there is just not
enough 'meat' in the article to clarify.

If was I was Microsoft, I would be at the front door with the best techs
that money could buy... separating fact from fiction. There is nothing worse
than a very high profile client blaming you specifically, for the problems.