[dba-Tech] VoIP with a smartphone?

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sun Jul 12 15:32:56 CDT 2009

I think some of the newer smartphones are coming out with Skype integrated
on them, and as long as you've got a wireless signal (wi-fi rather than GPRS
as that's usually charged by the carrier) you should be able to use skype
for free. At least that's how I've understood the situation. We don't
support it on the PDAs at work yet, but someone's bound to ask soon...

Jon