[dba-Tech] Interesting games

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 22 12:28:27 CDT 2009

I am not a game player but for those in the know, this Japanese designer,
Jenova Chen, has been considered an icon for creating very interesting
games. Here is some commentary of one of his game called 'Flow' and 'Cloud':

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/puzzle/flow/video/6166136/flow-video-preview

..and...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(video_game)

The game 'Cloud' can be freely downloaded off his web site at:

http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/downloadcloud.htm

His games are more cerebral than the 'Doom/Zork' type games that we are all
familiar with. He has a new game out on PlayStation called 'Flower'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_(video_game)

So for you gamers out there this might be a very interesting diversion.