[dba-Tech] Disk Hogging

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jun 4 09:09:19 CDT 2009

Max:

Good link.  I was using the task manager to find out who was hogging the cpu
- it was my firewall.  Don't know why.  I've used the TM to find out what
processes were running and clean out the unnecessary ones.  Any process you
don't know you can paste into a Google search and find out. Right now I have
46 processes running but most of them take 0 cpu.

Rocky