[dba-Tech] Disk Hogging

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jun 5 08:46:57 CDT 2009

Thanks, amazing, very nice niche product.

Isn't it great how Microsoft can create the need for nitch products, for a
"feature" that in the overall scheme of things serves no purpose in the
first place? I have to wonder, how many spammers were stopped by the
ridiculous "security" features of Outlook that this product is used to
bypass?