[dba-Tech] KOSS Speaker Issue

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:00:08 CDT 2009

I recently moved and have since attempted to re-setup my KOSS 4.1 speaker
system. It's not fancy, in fact it cost less than $100 and that was years
ago, but it does have 4 little speakers and a boom box thingie. Since
re-set-uping the unit, the left speaker seems to have almost no juice. The
right speaker plays fine and the left, if I hold it close to my ear, is
emitting sound, but far too little. There are no readily apparent nobs with
which to adust this imbalance.

Anyone got a suggestion? If it matters, I'm running Vista.

Thanks,
A.