[dba-Tech] Word quirk driving me nuts -- adding a line above textat the beginning of a document

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Wed Jun 10 10:33:33 CDT 2009

Susan

Ctrl+Home
Enter

OK?  :-)

John

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Susan Harkins
Sent: 10 June 2009 15:31
To: DBA Tech List
Subject: [dba-Tech] Word quirk driving me nuts -- adding a line above textat
the beginning of a document

I often copy tables into an empty Word document. Then, I want to position
the cursor at the very beginning of that table and push it down a few lines
and I can't figure out how to do it. There must be a way. If you've got one,

I'll probably write it up and give you credit in my TR Office blog. No money

in it -- it's a blog... but fun just the same. You can impress your boss,
your wife/husband, your kids, your dog... ;)

Tina's tip on multi-line AutoText entries from last week is up today. Thanks

Tina!

<http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/msoffice/?p=1412>

Thanks!
Susan H.