[dba-Tech] Word Question about Styles

rockysmolin at bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jun 11 09:39:37 CDT 2009

I think if you watch the margin markers at the top of the screen you'll see
them moving in and out with the format of the text you're on.  So the brute
for method would be to put your line in where you want it and move the left
margin marker for that line.

I'd also try making the line with a specific style and see what happens
when you copy and paste it into another part of the doc.

How about a drawing or a text box to insert where you want it?

Rocky