[dba-Tech] Casper and Virtual PC 2007

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:33:47 CDT 2009

Tina,

I have to say that Windows XP x64 has been a very good platform for
the purpose...especially with 8 GB of RAM!  Based on what Drew has
said about Virtual Server 2005, I think I may go in that direction to
see if I can, indeed, install Windows Server 2008 as a virtual machine
since I've got the ISO file for it already.  VS 2005 is supposed to
take advantage of multiple processors and create separate threads for
the virtual machines running at the same time.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI