[dba-Tech] CSS3

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 17 12:37:00 CDT 2009

Those of us web site designers should be concerned as it appears that IE
still does not have a complete implementation of the CSS3 standards? I have
no idea why this is so as MS was one of the companies on the W3C advisory
consul and therefore would have been involved with much of the input.

Fortunately all other current browsers do support CSS3 and they now make up
59% of the market, according to the latest stats:

Maybe MS is implementing these standards through it latest version of
SilverLight? If anyone else has insight I would dearly like to hear it.