[dba-Tech] 64 vs. 32 Bit

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:21:42 CDT 2009

Oh, how disappointed is this.  Jon, you play GAMES!  The last game I played
was on a Commodore 64 called the Pharoah's Curse.  It was also my first game
and I thought what a waste of time.  Chasing an animation that somebody
dreamt up.  It is like watching Coronation St. And E.Enders....

...and I was looking up to yu....

Max