[dba-Tech] Missing DLL

Tesiny, Ed EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us
Mon Jun 22 10:22:36 CDT 2009

Arthur,
Here's another link that may help

http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?Fee
dbackID=462367

Ed Tesiny
EdTesiny at oasas.state.ny.us

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Arthur
Fuller
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:28 AM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: [dba-Tech] Missing DLL

I don't know how it happened (perhaps some utility that purports to
clean up unwanted files or something), but I am now missing a DLL called
MSVCR100.dll. I run Vista and Office 2003 and Office 2007. I cannot
currently locate my Vista installation disk, and I don't even know
whether that is where this DLL originated. If you has this file on your
disk, please send it to me off-line. Also, if you know what program or
OS installed this DLL, that info would also be appreciated.
TIA,
Arthur