[dba-Tech] Help Wanted to Choose Equipment

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:52:03 CDT 2009

Hi All,
I need some HELP please to choose some equipment.  Hardware is not my
forte..

I want to buy from here http://www.web-systems.co.uk/?page=Products

They are local and I can pop along to get the stuff.

I need a compatible set of
a. Motherboard
b. Memory - full populated with as much as possible.
c. Processor - fast a possible
d. video card.

I have an existing system that I am going to cannibalise - it has an ATX
form existing motherboard and will provide case, DVD, etc.

No drives required as I have tons of them, BUT if the above system only
supports SATA then I can go for that too and use my others as USB external
drives.

I am assuming that the motherboard will come with a suitable PSU.

Many thanks

Max