[dba-Tech] External Hard Drive Failing

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:07:07 CST 2009

I bought Spinrite many years ago, version 1 I think. And I upgraded at
least once, Probably in the 1990 time frame. Last year I had some
drive issues and I was able to do an Upgrade to the current version
even though it had been many years and several versions since my
purchase. I didn't have my license number. I had moved to a different
address. I had a different e-mail address. Yet I was recognized as a
previous customer and they honored me by giving me an upgrade price.
Spinrite isn't cheap but it does what it does better than anything
else.

GK