[dba-Tech] Can't get IE to upload

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 4 13:29:50 CST 2009

Susan,
Unless you've upgraded, your pc doesn't have enough RAM. That is the main
reason it is slow. 512MB ram is bare minimum for XP anymore. 1GB is typical
now. I've seen you mention that you've added programs recently so that will
make it slower yet, because many applications install background processes
that run all the time. I (we) can help you install more RAM if you purchase
it or, as I mentioned before, I can send some used modules down. I would
just to need you to remind me which type you need. Go to crucial.com and run
their scanner. It will provide this info.

HTH
John B

PS: Also make sure you update Vipre - you should be on def ver 5020. 5019
was a bit of a pig.