[dba-Tech] Windows 2000 -- no automatic updating?

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:36:31 CDT 2009

Hi Susan,

If all else fails use this URL and save the shortcut. Microsoft update will
also update Office and other MS programs as well as Windows. I'm not sure
Win 2000 is still being updated but you can easily find out with this URL.
It should select the correct location automatically as my machine went to
the Vista Update.

http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/

HTH

Bill