[dba-Tech] Stupid USB stick

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:29:13 CDT 2009

I'm not at my Vista machine but in XP if you go into control panel /
Adminstrative Tools / Computer Management / Storage / Disk Management
you can assign any letter to any drive. I think that works in Vista
too as I think I've done it for my CD Drives to get them out of the
way of the USB Memory card reader drive letters.

GK