[dba-Tech] Dell LCD deal

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:02:47 CDT 2009

Bobby,

Thank you for that clarification.  I don't play games on my PC so it
ain't really an issue.

One other thing I notice about this monitor:  when I'm running a
browser or a business app, the angle of view is pretty darn good.  But
when I play a DVD movie in full-screen mode, I only have to shift my
head a little to see a difference in the picture.  So, you get what
you pay for once again.

Steve Erbach