[dba-Tech] Freecell

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Sat May 16 18:06:43 CDT 2009

Susan,
besides the link to freecell games I gave you in my other reply I would like
to give you the following advice for the future.
I too had very often the situation that I couldn't find the original disks
when asked for. With today's inexpensive disk storage it is recommended to
have an external disk of at least 500 GB connected via USB or SATA on which
you store the contents of the original disks (non of them are copy protected
these days) in a subdirectory. Like "x:\Productdisks\windowsXP\". Then, when
asked for the original disk, you guide the program to this directory and all
is set.

Helmut