[dba-Tech] Outlook PST troubles

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:33:42 CDT 2009

Susan,

There was some good info in your article.  Like I said to John, I
wonder if there's a "For Dummies" book on dealing with Outlook
corruption.  I've NEVER used it personally except when I worked at my
last job...and there the network admin was fully up to the task of
making it work properly.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI