[dba-Tech] Windows Server 2008 R2 RC

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:36:56 CDT 2009

Hmmm...Install program under Virtual PC says that it can't find a
64-bit processor.  I wonder if I installed the 32-bit version of
Virtual PC?  How can I tell?  The System Information tab in the
Virtual PC Help says that the processor type is "Intel Pentium III
class"...DEFINITELY not 64-bit.

Drew, any thoughts?  Is this the 32-bit version?  6.0.192.0.  My host
OS is Windows XP x64 SP2 w/8GB of RAM.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI