[dba-Tech] Windows notification

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 26 14:28:58 CDT 2009

Wow, that high...

One of the things that is done to people, via MS, who supposedly have
'pirated' Office software, is that the application will lock-up and have to
be exited if the user attempts to search for a file on the computer.

If this ever happens to you, follow the error link and it will forward to
the MS authentication site.