[dba-Tech] time zones

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Nov 16 16:17:37 CST 2009

Hi Susan,

If you double-click on your clock in the task bar, the clock screen will
open.  The 2nd tab is call 'Time Zones'.  Select the right time zone and
push Apply.  Then go back to the clock to see the correct time.

This is a clunky solution (you'll need to change it back), but perhaps it
will help till you find something better.

Dan