[dba-Tech] Can anyone help this reader with PP?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:23:19 CST 2009

>From a reader:

I found your instructions for looping an introductory portion of a presentation until the lower corner is clicked, where I installed an action button hyper linking the introduction/loop slides to the first slide in the actual presentation.  When I click on the action button, I am taken to the first slide in the presentation, which I've set up as a black slide.  This slide is set up to advance on mouse click, but instead of advancing to the next slide in the presentation it goes back to the last viewed slide in the introductory loop.  I've spent hours trying to figure this out and my presentation is due Monday.  I pray you can help.

I have Power Point version 2002

Susan H.