[dba-Tech] Server with low power consumption

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:24:38 CDT 2009

Not sure what you mean by this Rocky,

I have a 500Gb and a 1.5Tb hard drive both attached to my PC as well as the
various memory sticks.  ALL connect via the USB connector(s).

How do you define "External". To me, all of the above PLUS the integral HD
600Gb are all treated the same.  I see no difference between them as far a
usage is concerned.  The only difference is that I can  pick all of them,
with the exception of one, and easily and quickly, move them to another PC
and back again.

I think  that is the way of the future and maybe I am there already. LOL

Max