[dba-Tech] What is Twitter and Why Should I be Interested?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:58:18 CDT 2009

Hello Arthur,

It is also possible that another spam trick has evolved whereby they now
email you, with a link to their profile (the pornographic site, that is), to
say that they are following you on twitter, even if you have not created a
twitter account.
I joined twitter on 31st Dec 2008 but so far have not seen any value in it.
 I hear some people talking on the DNN podcasts about how they have to
switch off twitter for a few hours to concentrate on work, I cannot believe
they they waste so much time.

One site I found which seemed interesting was TwitScoop
http://www.twitscoop.com/  According tot them "Never miss the buzz Watch the
trends live on the cloud, tweet from your account."

This site has a cloud that is changing as words become popular,

Mark