[dba-Tech] New virtual drive

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Oct 5 17:20:46 CDT 2009

With MS Virtual PC 2007 it appears that the Virtual Disk Manager allows you
to change the type and increase the size to fixed drive - 60GB. I've never
done it though.

I just added a second virtual drive to one of my VMs (very long process).
Problem is the VM it's assigned to didn't pick it up except in Disk Manager,
where it doesn't let me do anything with it. I have yet to dig through any
documentation to see if there is something I need to do after creating it...