[dba-Tech] LCD vs Plasma

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:52:31 CDT 2009

Be sure to look at the PUBLISHED DATE on any information you look at
on websites. I found several issues and direct contradictions in the
first article that link Jim posted brought up. Looked closer at it I
found it was from 2007. Things have changed since then. Unless you
plan to buy a 2007 model. ;-)

I didn't look at any further of the searches results, the rest could
have been more current. Heck maybe you got a different sequence of
results than I did even.

GK