[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] LCD vs Plasma

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Oct 17 18:08:00 CDT 2009

I looked at some today.  Damned if I can tell any more than the slightest
difference among them.  Of course, I was only looking at the good ones. :)
But one useful thing:  I was after 46".  Now I'm thinking 52-55.

OK Fry's here we come.

Also had to call the cable company.  No point getting the HD TV without HD
cable signal.  They'll give me a converter box.  Swell  Another piece of
hardware - another outlet.

Rocky

P.S. Saw some LED panels.  They looked pretty sharp.  LG 47" 240Hz - $1500.
55" - $2000