[dba-Tech] Thinkpad

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Oct 19 14:50:58 CDT 2009

Jim,
Thanks. But I actually removed the original disk and hooked them both to
another PC to clone them. If I hook this new SSHD to another system it will
attempt to boot (but can't because the hardware is so much different-I just
did it to see if the disk would attempt to boot).

I run into out of the ordinary issues like this with Thinkpads and I thought
maybe it had to do with some bios security issue.