[dba-Tech] FW: Hang in there pops

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:00:45 CDT 2009

Sounds sensible.  Thanks Stuart.

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Stuart McLachlan
Sent: 20 October 2009 23:57
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] FW: Hang in there pops

I was about the same 15 years ago when I started exercising again, now I
stay around
85Kgs.

What do I eat? Anything I feel like - and probably not nearly enough fruit
and vegetables,
but I do take my coffee black without sugar. :-)

My simple rule is - calories out need to equal calories in.

It doesn't matter what you eat or drink.

You need to make sure that you get enough of the essential nutrients, so you
do need a
mixed diet including protein, fruit, vegetables, dairy etc for the various
vitamins and
minerals.

Once you are past the point where you have your minimum requirements of the
essential
elements, it doesn't matter what else you eat (fish and chips, meat pies,
black forest cake,
... take your pick) - you just need to burn off the extra calories by
staying active.

--
Stuart

On 20 Oct 2009 at 23:40, Max Wanadoo wrote:

> Yeah, I am  98 Kgs....walking wont do it.  What do you EAT.  We are what
we
> eat,  yes?
>

> Max

It