[dba-Tech] free

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 21 11:52:57 CDT 2009

It will be great to see the products paired against similar applications
both free and paid for. All would be tested against a large set of current
and old trojans/spamware/viruses/zombies/etc from super simple annoyances
(there is actually a program you can download for free from which you can
build a virus by choosing features from various popdown menus and then it
can send to your friends of choice) all the way to root-kits.