[dba-Tech] Question on collaborative choices

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Fri Oct 23 10:42:17 CDT 2009

Because you can "collaborate" on the same project stuff together. I vaguely understand how it works, and what you use it for, but it's kinda hard to explain.

We have lots of sharepoints set up, and you can restrict users to only being able to see the ones they want. I suppose it's like your file server but with the correct permissions on each folder or drive (and god knows how often that happens!)

Jon