[dba-Tech] Office Key

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Oct 25 16:24:04 CDT 2009

Can't boot from the drive - that was the original problem - Dell said the
drive was fried but I think either the boot track went south or the OS got
hosed and could have been reloaded after a reformat.  But they swapped it
out.  They want it back of course so they can return it to the vendor and
get credit.  But I fought with them to let me have it until Max gets home or
break so he can see if there's anything else on there that I missed that he
needs.