[dba-Tech] Office Key

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Oct 25 17:02:23 CDT 2009

Nirsoft make som good stuff. Their WirelessKeyView was very useful a couple of weeks
ago.   Had a call from a client I had done a bit of work for months ago. I had logged into
their wireless network at the time.  They had since lost the record of the WEP key for their
WAP.   I found WirelessKeyView  throough Google, downloaded and ran it and was able to
tell the client what their key was over the phone.