[dba-Tech] Vista Question

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:38:46 CDT 2009

Hello Jim,
Not sure what you mean by streams that are web based.

Am I unaware of what you are referring to, or has the ambiguous names
MS gave to this concept confused the issue for you?

for streams read "Files that came from another machines that this one"
for the functionality being delivered, read "Unblock *.* /s

what were you referring to?

thanks

Mark