[dba-Tech] PowerPoint and resolution

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 10:37:28 CDT 2009

Yes, I can see where they two might conflict -- you don't want to degrade
the picture within the context of the resulting picture's pixel size -- I
get that -- well, I think I do.

What I'm wondering is this -- can you even compare dpi resolution to pixel
size, when discussing the actual graphic's size. If you insert a 300 dpi
file, when a 72 dpi will do... does the size of the graphic file matter or
not? A 72 dpi file will be much smaller than a 300 dpi. It should matter. At
least, I thought it did.

Susan H.