[dba-Tech] PowerPoint and resolution

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Sep 5 16:51:14 CDT 2009

Take a 10 megapixel picture from a digital camera it will be
2592 x 3872 pixels in size.   If you display it full screen, its display size may be 1280 x 800
or some other figure dependent on the resolution of your display.

When you include an image as part of a Powerpoint slide, its display size could be anything.
In that situation, you should ideally use a good editor to crop and then resize/resample the
image so that it is the same size as the display area you want it in.

--
Stuart